Try a 30-day free copy!
Connecting branchs by LAN (Local Area Network)
1) Install on the central office a server licence that can be purchased with any of these plans:
- Plan A: One unique licence that can be used like server
- Plan E: Include a server licence and a network licence for one branch office
- Plan G: Include barcode scanner CCD keyboard emulator, 70 badges and one licence that can be used like server
- Plan H: Include barcode scanner LASER RS-232, 100 badges and one licence that can be used like server
2) Install on each branch a Network Licence that can be purchased with any of these plans:
- Plan E
- Additional Network Licence
The system offers a connection totally transparent that can be operated from any branch or from the central office with the posibility to block the access to network function and security by using an administrator passwork.
It is necesary to purchase a software licence for each branch because the licence number is what identifies the CHRON node in the network.
For this reason the trial version do not operate in network because are missing the licences numbers.